" What it means to be an American"

Being an American means a lot to me. I know I take a lot of it for granite,but once I really think about it I love being an American. Almost all Americans take what they have for granite. People in other countries don't have as much or any freedom whatsoever. We are very lucky that soliders and other people fought for our freedom. The men and women who fought for our freedom are heros.WE are lucky we have clean water to drink, food to eat. Most don't even realize that people around the world are suffering because of poor economic issues;there government is poorly run. Maybe a war is going on there. What I want people to do is when they sit down to eat or get fresh water is to think about the people who don't have those things, maybe even do something to help them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Haiti<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Domencan Republic, etc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

laundary day

A Song by Gabreilla Brawdy- typed by Suzanne King

"An Island of hope"