Real me

Dear readers,
this is actually a song I wrote. I hope you like it Enjoy!

When are you gonna let me grow up. when are you gonna let me spread my wings and fly. When are you gonna see my life through my eyes.
Oh tell me, tell meeee!
When you gonna see that I have potential too.
And trust me that way you should .
Just let loose and let me fly away, fly away and hope I will come back.
If you hope i will come back home.
Just let me be my own person deep inside you know that I will make the right choices.
Love me for who I am and not what Im not.
And you see the real me
Real me
Real me
Real me
You see the me the real meee!
You'll see the real me !!!
Just open to find the real me today.
Today! Today!

Comments

  1. Hey, Suzanne! It's Emily. My dad wanted to post a comment on your blog, but he doesn't have an account so i'm posting it for him. Here it is.

    Suzanne,
    I really liked this. When I was your age I had similar feelings. Wanting my independence, yet still young enough to need parental guidance.
    Most of us encounter these feelings, but not everyone identifies them as well as you have done here. Many simply can't grasp the feelings or frustrations or what may be bothering them and just bottle it up inside. When I put things on paper it always felt better and achieved a better life perspective. Good insight in this one.

    Emily's Dad
    July 27, 2009 7:35 AM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

laundary day

A Song by Gabreilla Brawdy- typed by Suzanne King

"Letter to Dad"