If I could Save the Earth!

If I could change the world or at least help it heal. First I would help the poor helpless people in the world who have very little money and food to eat. Where they live could be could be the problem. If they live in a poor country most likely the people would be poor. Poor countries usually has a lot of people , but not enough food necessaries and jobs for the people. Most of the children there don't get to go to school because they have to work in fields and factories so they can have food to eat. Most don't even have homes or protective homes. Most are open huts.
Most live in little huts with no indoors plumbing. Little food to eat and hardly enough water. They are having a hard life,why should they have a suffer? Unless they deserved to suffer. If the really truly have a change their ways only then they should have a second chance. Innocent people should not suffer under any circumstances. I would change that because I know that if I were in a situation where I was very poor i would want someone to help me out . If you think about it they are just like you.
The other thing I would do to help the world. I would help the hungry. I would Provide food, water, and shelter. It's so depressing to see all those poor people like that. I also would help provide bathing and dental care products. Whatever they actually needed I would find and provide for them. I'd even get them clothes and shoes to wear. Maybe even find enough money to get to their children in schools and out of factories and fields. The children should be able to achieve their dreams.
Pollution is one big thing that is destroying g our earth . There are more useful ways then causing pollution.I have always remembered the three R's Recycle, renew reuse. If more companies and factories and factories use less energy and use three R's we could save the earth . Recycling is the only one of the many things to help our Earth survive.
Saving the earth is a big job, but if everyone pitched in and did earthly projects that help heal the earth. Instead of being selfish we should take a risk and help our Earth heal! To really help the earth take a pledge to save the Earth ! Go to www.disney.com/friendforchange
Join the many others that have joined.

Comments

  1. Hi Suzanne! You've really been working on your blog this summer. Keep up the great work:-) I started a blog this summer too!

    Mrs. Skelton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

laundary day

A Song by Gabreilla Brawdy- typed by Suzanne King

"An Island of hope"