Days without color

My days were once full of light and color.
now they are full of darkness and despair.
I've lost my color.
I did not want to but I did.
It made a great toll on me. I have no control.
But.... yet I must remember that I yet have not been heard.
The key word is yet......
Someday people of all ages will hear me once and for all!
Hopefully it won't be too late.....
I'll use this as bate.....
Not to hate.
To bring the color back into my life.
Days without color are days lost.
Maybe I can find a peaceful place. Where everything is in it's place.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
One day maybe I'll get to my happy place,but then it will be too late.
Because I'll be in the gate.
In the gate of heavens door. The bright golden gate.
I can not imagine what it must look like to look down upon my people.
Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

laundary day

A Song by Gabreilla Brawdy- typed by Suzanne King

"An Island of hope"